What Information is Collected
In order to use the Services, we request users to provide the following Personal Information:
● When you register on the website, we collect the following information: name, email, password, and a username to identify yourself to the website. You can also choose to supply additional information about your company and mailing address but this is not required.
● The information you provide is used to uniquely identify you to the website and give you private access to the service. This information is only used to provide access to the Services, as well as communicate with you for service alerts or marketing and product updates. You can control over whether you choose to receive these types of communications.
● To process a purchase, additional information is requested by our 3rd party payment processing provider, Braintree (a Paypal company), Authorize.net and/or Paypal Direct. Tafts does not process or store your credit card information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal and Device information solely for the purpose of delivering the Services to you, within the private account you have configured with the Services.
How You Can Control Your Information
● You can delete your account at anytime, and all Personal Information will be permanently deleted. This option is available on the Settings page inside your account.
● You can review the information that is stored in your account by visiting the Settings page inside your account.
Distribution of Information
We will not share your personal information with anyone unless we are required by law or you have provided consent to do so.
Commitment to Data Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy and are using commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss or theft. The entirety of the Services are hosted at Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure datacenters, primarily in the United States. It’s important to know that no method of data storage or transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore you acknowledge that you use the Services at your own risk.
Privacy Contact Information