Returns & Replacements
Tafts strives to exceed expectations by creating high-quality products and standing by them. Please open and inspect your order once received and notify us of any issues as soon as possible, Our team is always happy to help with any issues you may have.
All returns/exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Please do not return your item without a Return Authorization (RMA). Returns that are sent to us without an RMA may be lost and may result in your product not being refunded/exchanged. Products that arrive without a return authorization may be subject to disposal.
Tafts does not accept returns for items that have been opened or used. We only accept returns for items that are in original sale condition including all original packaging.
Buyers Remorse - In instances of buyers’ remorse, the customer may be charged a restocking fee assessed at the discretion of the RMA Department and also pay the shipping costs of the return.
Defective Product - Tafts will replace items that arrive defective on arrival or items that are defective due to a manufacturing defect. This does not include items affected by normal wear and tear, improper care, bodily fluids or stains, or any other damage to the product that did not arrive in the original condition and packaging.
All returns & exchanges must comply with the following terms:
- Customers are responsible for inspecting their orders for any defects and reporting them to the Tafts RMA department within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- An original receipt or proof of purchase is required for all RMA requests.
- All returns and exchanges must be in original sale condition.
- Items must not be damaged, washed, used, and must be returned with tags and original packaging.
- Returned products that fail to meet these conditions are subject to a restocking fee at the discretion of the Tafts RMA department.
- Refunds must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase date. No refunds will be permitted after the 30-day return window.
- Photos of the item being returned are required in order to proceed with a return.
- This policy is subject to change at any time at the discretion of Tafts.
- To request a replacement/exchange, please fill out our online form by visiting Tafts.com/RMA
All returned items must be sent via traceable means. Examples would be UPS, FedEx, DHL, or US Postal Service Priority Mail. Be sure to retain the tracking information for your records. The customer is responsible for the product until it is received by Tafts.
Tafts will cover the cost of return shipping for defective on arrival orders for all customers residing within the continental USA.
Please note if your current shipping address is in Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Alaska, or Hawaii, a flat rate fee may be incurred in order to receive a replacement
Customers outside of continental U.S.A
- Customers residing outside of the Continental USA, are responsible for sending the item back via traceable means (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.).
- Customers are required to retain their tracking number for the returned shipment and provide it to the RMA team.
- Tafts does not cover replacement shipping costs for international returns/replacements.
- If an item is Defective On Arrival (within 30 days of original purchase) we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement shipment. The customer is responsible for returning the item.
- There will be a flat rate shipping fee which will be determined based on the shipment location.
- Tafts will not be liable for any taxes, duties, or VAT.
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS
What is covered?
The warranty covers manufacturing defects resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
What is not covered?
Normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care, stains caused by bodily fluids
NOTE: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear from washing and unintended usage. Warranty begins on the original purchase date and does not renew upon receiving a replacement.
To request a replacement/exchange, please fill out our online form by visiting Tafts.com/RMA
Please note that we reserve the right to approve or deny RMA requests at the discretion of the RMA department.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.